Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Why am I a Federationist?

A couple of weeks ago, a question was sent out to Colorado Talk and to the NFB of CO State list-serve to ask people why they consider themselves Federationists or to comment on how the NFB of Colorado has impacted their lives in a positive manner.  I would like to pose the same question on this blog.  


Since blogs are easily accessible by the public, this is a good way to explain to people why our organization is important!  Please respond to this post by telling us why you are a Federationist, letting us know what the NFB of CO has done for you, or by telling us telling us anything else that you think people should know abotu the NfB of Colorado.  

If you are havign trouble posting your response as a comment, e-mail me at jbeecham@cocenter.org and I will post the comment for you!

1 comment:

  1. I am a Federationist because i believe in equal opportunity for everyone. I will remain a Federationist until blind men and women receive equal treatment, access, and opportunity in every aspect of life.

    ReplyDelete